Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Miraval - Day 1

After arriving, having a quick lunch and settling into my room, I walked around the resort and wondered, "Now what?"

I went to a session on how to listen to your intuition. Key take away was that it's okay to be clueless. Don't expect to have all the answers. Take a breath before responding, and let you're intuition lead you. The more clueless you are, the more insights you gain.

We then paired up with someone we didn't know and exchanged a personal item. I gave a woman named Sophia my heart ring. She gave me her scarf. Then we meditated and let our intuition speak to us about the other person. I told Sophia her scarf made me think of a cloud, like I was floating. I sensed she was opening herself to new experiences. She sensed in me that I was light, playful and childlike (she thought I was really young - haha). I told her that I was just getting my second wind in life 

After that I booked it to the Agave Center for an evening chakra meditation, then back to the main building for dinner with a bunch of interesting ladies that are all here on their own adventures. 

Did you know you could LIVE at Miraval?! Villas and casitas are for sale. Something to thing about

No comments:

Post a Comment